All mustard everything

3:56 PM



Photography: Dima Viso


Hi everyone, still trying to get used to my life as a citizen! so yeah, I should have a plenty time for updating now, but I found a job and worked all month because still, I need to fund all my crazy shopping and my unexplained hobby of filling my closet till there is no more place, which by the way not closing anymorebut honestly I've been working cause I just can't be at home without doing anything, I can get crazy if I'm spending the whole day doing nothing, I mean it's nice to catch up with the couch and the TV shows for a day but for a long time no way! so I'm still trying to figure out how to combine my work with the blog but don't worry the solution will come quicker than you think! The outfit from this post is inspired by "Tarzan", because who didn't want to be a Disney princess when she was a lilgirl. The Idea came when I first saw the trailer of the new movie "The Legend Of Tarzan" after I saw it I ran straight to my closet and pulled out one of my recent best item I bought in Berlin, this amazing tying skirt from American Apparel, mustard skirt, my fav color for the season, so bright and joy how can you not fell in love with it. So immediately I had this amazing Idea to create a post inspired by the lovely Jane! and you know how mach I love Co-ords same color sets! The blog have a lot of posts where I wear same color sets but different fabric, I really like texture game between the different pieces, like this outfit, Shifon skirt, very light and flowing fabric with a knitted top. you can wear same colored Co-ords but many times it's very predictable but when you take two pieces who were'nt supposed to go together, two pieces with different fabric you makes a surprising outfit. I chose to add brown hat that really reminds of jane and a lamp so it will be easier to walk through the jungle!

שלום אנשים, עדיין מנסה להסתגל לחיי האזרחות! אז נכון שאמור להיות לי מלא זמן כדי לעדכן עכשיו, אבל בחודש האחרון עבדתי כי בכל זאת אני צריכה לממן איך שהוא את כל הקניות המטורפות שלי ואת החיבה הבלתי מוסברת שלי לפיצוץ הארון עד אפס מקום, שלמרבה הצער כבר לא נסגר! אבל למען האמת עבדתי כי אני פשוט לא מסוגלת להיות יום שלם בבית בלי לעשות כלום, זאת האמת אני בן אדם שחייב לעשות משהו כל הזמן אחרת אני משתגעת. ונכון שזה נחמד מידי פעם להשלים פערים עם הספה בסלון ועם כל הסדרות ליום שלם אבל במשך תקופה ממשוכת זה יכול לחרפן לגמרי. אז אני עדיין מנסה למצוא את הדרך לשלב בין העבודה לבלוג ואל דאגה! הפתרון יגיע במהרה. את האאוטפיט של הפוסט הנוכחי לקחתי בהשראה מהסרט "טרזן", מי מאיתנו לא רצתה להיות נסיכת דיסני בילדותה. הרעיון התחיל כשראיתי את הטריילר לסרט החדש והמפתיע של "האגדה של טרזן" מיד לאחר מכן רצתי לארון לאחת מהרכישות האחרונות והמוצלחות שלי מברלין, חצאית הקשירה המטריפה הזו מ American Apparel בעלת הצבע האהוב עלי לעונה, צהוב חרדל, כל כך הרבה זוהר ושמחה שאיך אפשר שלא להתאהב. ישר עלתה לי הברקה לפוסט לבוש הבא, אאוטפיט בהשראת ג'יין!. אז את החיבה שלי לסטים בעלי צבעים תואמים אתם כבר מכירים היטב, לא מעט פעמים העלתי לבלוג אאוטפיט בעל שני פיסים בעלי גוון צבע דומה אך בד שונה, אני מאוד אוהבת לשחק עם כל עניין המרקמים, דוגמא מובהקת לפניכם, בד שיפון חלקלק נשפך שאליו הצמדתי גופייה סרוגה. המון פעמים ללבוש סטים בעלי אותו גוון זאת הדרך הבטוחה והצפוייה אבל כאשר עושים זאת בשילוב בדים שונים ופיסים שלא נועדו להלבש ביחד אנחנו בעצם הופכים את הצפוי לבלתי, להפתעה משמחת לעיניים. בחרתי להוסיף כובע רחב שוליים בצבע חום שמתכתב מאוד עם הלבוש של ג'יין ואיך אפשר שלא, עששית כדי שיהיה קל יותר להלך בג'ונגל!  










Knitted top-Adika // Skirt-American Apparel // Heels-Charles&Keith // Hat-F21 // Lamp-Ikea







You Might Also Like

2 תגובות

  1. So beautiful, love this color
    kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful mustard look!
    Merry Christmas!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete



EVEN_SAPIR@


Subscribe